The Kind LED Micro Bar Light.
Kind LED Micro Bar Lights are the industry’s best-selling, complete full spectrum bar lights. The first choice for professional growers worldwide, these supplemental lights are the ideal option for providing greenhouses and/or high light use plants the additional intensity they require, or function perfectly as primary lighting for average light use plants. These full spectrum vegetative bar lights feature both the macro and micro (including UV & IR) spectra needed to meet the lighting demands of any vegetative plant.
These low profile, premium bar lights incorporate the same great award-winning design features that have become synonymous with Kind LED Grow Lights:
KINDEST YIELDS – Optimized Driving Current Increases Diode Efficiency and Output, Resulting in a Brighter, Higher Yielding Footprint
KINDEST SPECTRUM – Proprietary 12 Band Complete “Perfect Spectrum” Maximizes Growth Rate & Production of Developing Plants
KINDEST INTENSITY – Secondary Optical Lens Magnifies PAR and Increases Canopy Penetration By Up to 200%
KINDEST QUALITY – Sturdy Craftsmanship & Durable Design, Sealed to IP 65 Standard, Offering Complete Resistant to Dust & Water
Kind LED Micro Bar Lights are the best lighting option available for use in the following applications:
- Outside/Inside edge lighting in grow tents to aid in filling out large plants
- Indoor and greenhouse supplemental lighting applications
- Replacing T-5 fluorescent fixtures in any application (50% less electricity & up to 2x PAR)
- Multilevel and/or vertical growing applications
An in-depth look at the KIND LED Micro Bar Lights and how to get the most from your grow…
Because of the low profile design and IP65 rating, KIND LED Bar Lights can be used in an infinite number of ways, including vertical setups and in between rows of plants for lighting areas of your grow that before had gone unlit.
The KIND LED Bar Lights are split into two main spectral categories, Vegetative and Flowering. There are then two sub-categories within each of the Vegetative and Flowering lights. These are the Macro Spectrum and Micro Spectrum.
- The ‘Macro’ Spectrum offers the primary spectrum needed for Vegetative or Flowering growth. The Macro Spectrum is comprised of the major blue and red bandwidths that are readily absorbed by plants and are the major building blocks for photosynthesis.
- The ‘Micro’ Spectrum offers the more secondary spectrum needed for Vegetative or Flowering growth. The Micro spectrum is comprised of the bandwidths that are absorbed by the plants in lesser amounts like the oranges, greens, yellows, IR, and UV.
- As a rule of thumb, if you are simply trying to add supplemental light to a green house or indoor grow, you would want to lean more toward the Macro Spectrum Bar Lights.If you are composing a multiple bar light setup and/or will be using the KIND LED Bar Lights as a primary source to light a hydroponic table or vertical setup, it is suggested that for every two Macro Spectrum Bar Lights used, one Micro Spectrum Bar Light should be added, thus a 2 to 1 ratio of Macro to Micro Spectra. This mix will give you the perfect 12-band spectrum that is found in all of our traditional LED grow lights.
- The footprint of the bar lights is relative to the overall length of light used (ie. 2ft, 3ft, 4ft). At a 12” hanging height, the usable light will extend out from the edges of the bar light by 3” to 6” inches, so spacing between the lights would be 6” to 12” apart. This type of spacing would work for all primary lighting applications that deal with average light use plants such as leafy greens. If you will be using your bar lights as supplemental lighting, the spacing would be determined on several factors such as lighting density already present, position of lighting in relation to plants, and overall amount of light required by the plants.The rugged construction makes the Kind LED Micro Bar Lights the perfect solution for commercial greenhouse applications. Unlimited mounting options make them the ideal choice for anyone wanting to add to their existing setup or someone looking to push the limits of what’s possible in a grow space. These include….
- Vertical wall setups
- Stacked or racked multi-layer systems such as fodder systems
- Free hanging lighting between plant rows
- Outside/inside edge lighting in grow tents
- Vertical plant lighting in trellised greenhouses for climbing plants such as cucumbers
- Replacement fixtures for any T-5 fluorescent setup
All KIND LED Bar Lights have an IP65 (Ingress Protection Rating) that ensures the safety of using them in the harsh conditions of commercial greenhouses. An IP65 rating means that the lights are completely dust tight and can also handle the spray from a 6.3mm water nozzle from any direction with no harmful effects.
Technical Specs Length 24″ 48″ Weight 3.5 lbs. 6 lbs. Actual Wattage 23.2 Watts 54.4 Watts HID Wattage Equivalent 60 Watts 100 Watts Total Diodes 13 30 Diode Wattage 3 Watt 3 Watt Footprint 2.5’x1′ 4.5’x1′ Input Voltage 100-240v AC 100-240v AC