The name “660” references the area of the light spectrum produced by this lamp. The PowerVEG 660 is a true flowering lamp for indoor gardeners. The PowerVEG 660 produces a red light spectrum that enhances the flowering stage for plants and is essential for triggering fruiting and flowering.
The PowerVEG 660 maximizes the flowering process through:
- Very strong photosynthetic action
- Exhibiting the highest action on red absorbing phytochrome regulated germination, flowering, and other processes
- Light cycle extension to induce flowering of long-day plants
- Night interruption to prevent flowering of short day plants
Spectrum Combinations for Your Plants
The PowerVEG 660 is one of five available colors designed to help you grow bigger and better plants. The PowerVEG 660 is one of two red spectrallyfocused lamps designed for fruiting and flowering. These lamps can also be combined with HORTILUX’s 420, 460, 633 and the FS+UV to create a custom light spectrum for a start-to -finish combination.
The 660 can be used in any existing T5, 54 watt, HO (high output) lighting fixture. Combine the 660 with other PowerVEG T5’s for maximum results.
660 Replacement Guide:
- Optimal Growth – 8-9 months
- Average Growth – 10-11 months
- Maintenance Growth – 11-12 months
- Based on 18 hour burn time per day.